Buy Now, Wear Now And Pay Later With Afterpay
Afterpay offers an interest-free payment option for your purchases online and instore. Buy what you want today and pay it off in four fortnightly equal instalments.
Terms & Conditions
- Must be over 18 years of age with an Australian residential address
- Must have an Australian Visa or MasterCard credit card or debit card. Afterpay does not accept any prepaid cards
- Purchase limits of between $100 and $1000 apply. This is dependent on the amount credited to the customer by Afterpay and the customers balance.
- New Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase and the remaining three payments will be deducted automatically each fortnight from the nominated card, unless voluntary payments are made. Existing Afterpay customers, who have completed paying for their first Afterpay order in full, will have their first payment deducted two weeks after your purchase is confirmed for orders under $500 and at the time of purchase for orders over $500. You can log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule and to make voluntary payments.
- A Prouds The Jewellers gift card cannot be purchased using Afterpay
- An Afterpay Refund is carried out by Afterpay. Any funds that have been paid to Afterpay will be returned to the customers nominated credit/debit card by Afterpay.
- A late payment fee applies and will be charged by Afterpay if you fail to make a payment. Refer www.afterpay.com.au/terms to see Afterpay terms and conditions.
- All Prouds The Jewellers exchanges and/or refunds remain in accordance with company policy