Gift Exchange & Returns Policy
At Prouds The Jewellers, we stand by the quality of our product. Your satisfaction is important to us.
If any goods are faulty we will meet our statutory obligations to provide a remedy, however, Prouds The Jewellers is not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully.
If you've made a purchase from our website for yourself or as a gift and need to return the product, we will exchange the item for another product(s) or a Prouds The Jewellers gift card if returned within 30 days of dispatch. The goods must be in an unworn and new condition. Please use one of the following return methods:
- Return to a store.
- Take your item(s) along with this packing slip or a copy of the Tax Invoice that is accessible by clicking on the link in your order confirmation to your local Prouds store. The team will work with you to find a solution.
- Return via mail.
- Bubble wrap and pack your item(s) in a padded secure bag
- Complete all sections of the Returns Form that was sent with the order or write a detailed explanation for the return
- Send your items with the form via an Australia Post traceable method to:
Prouds eCommerce Team
PO Box 157 Summer Hill
NSW Australia 2130
Please note Prouds The Jewellers:
- Will reimburse any reasonable shipping charges for return of goods that are deemed faulty or incorrect.
- Cannot accept returns for any reason other than if it is faulty, after 30* days from the dispatch date.
- Is not obligated to refund an item due to a change of mind.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
FOR ANY FURTHER QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT: Email firstname.lastname@example.org